Self-starting control unit Щ23М (unit Щ23М) is meant for operation in control circuits for low-voltage asynchronous motors and for effecting the self-starting of asynchronous motors (automatic repair of electric motors operation) after short-term (not exceeding 5 sec.) power interruption or after relay protection devices’ functioning.
Electric power supply of unit Щ23М – one-phase alternating current with the following parameters:
– voltage – 220 V with the permissible deviation from minus 15 up to plus 10 %;
– frequency – 50 Hz with the permissible deviation ± 2 %.
Working position of unit Щ23М by operation:
– vertical, permissible deviation from the working position shouldn’t exceed 5° to any side.
Contact number of the output body (number of electric motors started) ‑ 1.
Structurally unit Щ23М is made as a single device.
All elements and constituent parts of unit Щ23М are structurally installed on a plastic base and are covered with a plastic casing.
The following elements are backed out to the upper cover of the casing:
– tumbler switch of switching operation modes ON-OFF-CONTROL;
– signal lamp CIRCUIT;
– control lamp CONTROL.
On the side of unit Щ23М there is a terminal block, closed with a cover, which provides the external connection of the unit (including the setup of the time delay of issuing the instruction to self-starting).
|Connection scheme of unit Щ23М to the control device of the electric motor by individual self-starting||Connection scheme of unit Щ23М by in-turn-group self-starting with blocking the starting sequence|
- Overall dimensions of unit Щ23М do not exceed 220 ´ 140 ´ 150 mm.
- The weight of unit Щ23М is not more than 2,5 kg.
- Nominal switched voltage of contacts is up to 380 V.
- Nominal current of output contacts is 6 A.
- The total power, consumed by block Щ23М in waiting mode doesn’t exceed 4 V·A.
- Unit Щ23М provides the issue of instruction to self-starting of an electric motor after power interruptions not exceeding 5 s.
- Unit Щ23М provides the issue of instruction to self-starting by the minimal value of the recovered line voltage, lying in the range from 190 up to 200 V.
- Unit Щ23М provides the issue of instruction to self-starting with the time delay, defined by external circuits, equal to 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 s.
- Relative error of instruction issue to self-starting with the time delay equal to 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 s – doesn’t exceed ± 10 %. The error of instruction issue delay to self-starting by the value, set by the external circuits, equal to 0 s – doesn’t exceed 0,5 s.
- Unit Щ23М doesn’t issue the instruction to self-starting of an electric motor, switched off by the external circuits.
- Unit Щ23М provides the control of readiness to self-starting actuation in the waiting mode of power interruption.
Example of record by ordering self-starting control unit Щ23М –
Self-starting control unit Щ23М НМЕК.403455.001 ТУ.